Are you being intentional with your money or is your money drifting away?
What do you think about budgeting? Is it almost like a bad word in your house?
People often have a visceral reaction to the word Budget. We know because we felt the same! Uninterested at first followed closely by: “Ugh!”
But, after a few budget meetings we finally got the hang of living on a budget. We where hooked!
More cash for the things that really matter? Sign me up!
On this episode, Jamie and Ruthie talk about why doing a budget can is not only important but essential to moving toward the life of freedom you want to live and the future we desire.
- Budgets don’t have to be boring and sterile.
- Budgets can help you get more of what you want in life.
- Budgets and spending reveal what you value regardless if you’re conscious of it or not.
- Budgets keep us accountable to ourselves and each other.
- Everyone has a budget. Some people just don’t know what it is.
- Where you spend your money should go toward the things we value.
- A budget will maximize your options and opportunities.
- You need to be intentional with money no matter where you are on the financial journey.
Don’t fear starting a budget! A budget gives you control over your money. It doesn’t take control away.
Are you looking to build your life of financial freedom and relationship freedom? We would love to help.
To schedule a call with us go to www.freedomlifejourney.com